Dr Andrew Hart Weinstein, MD, FAAD, Diplomate
Dr. Andrew Weinstein, MD is a dermatologist at Boynton Beach, FL. He was educated at the University of Illinois College of Medicine Urbana, Champaign from which he graduated in 1998. After that Dr. Weinstein completed a fellowship and residency in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital and is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida.
Dr. Andrew H. Weinstein’s professional affiliations:
- American Academy of Dermatology (Fellow)
- American Society for Mohs Surgery (Fellow, Past President and Fundamentals of Mohs Surgery Course Co-Director)
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (Fellow, Future Leaders Network Mentor)
- Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons (Past President and Board of Directors Member)
- Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery(Past President, Board of Directors Member)
His professional interests include general dermatology and dermatologic surgery and Mohs Micrographic Surgery. Dr. Weinstein has a frequent lecturer on advanced surgical reconstruction and innovative suturing techniques. He is a frequent reviewer for the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (JAAD) as well as a volunteer Associate Professor at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.