Dermatologist Medical Advisors
Would you like to play a vital role in optimizing a skin health solution that will transform the healthcare delivery model in Dermatology? Join us as a Medical Advisor for Miiskin.
As a Medical Advisor, you perform a strategic role in an entrepreneurial team of committed and innovative specialists.
- Deliver telemedicine consultations to patients in your private practice via Miiskin PRO, our asynchronous, store-and-forward teledermatology platform
- Advise on the development of new product features
- Build the scientific narrative for the product
- Assist in disease understanding and treatment delivery
- Identify clinical data gaps and address them
- Identify real-world evidence and create clinical data for promotional purposes
- Build patient case studies for promotional purposes
- Conduct media interviews for trade and national media
- Act as spokesperson for Miiskin during conferences or trade shows
- Medically review articles created by the Miiskin marketing team and provide expert quotes for the articles
Your skills and qualifications
- Board-certified Dermatologist in the U.S.A.
- Own/Co-own a private dermatology practice
- Your compensation will be commensurate with your experience and the time you spend supporting Miiskin.
- You will be provided free access to Miiskin PRO for your clinic—typically worth $7,200 per year—while working for Miiskin.
Contact and application
If you have questions about the role, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Julian Harrison, Chief Commercial Officer at Miiskin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and your thoughts about how teledermatology can improve the workflows and the patient experience in dermatology.